Sergeeva Irina Anatol'evna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Belousova Dar'ya Vladimirovna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Tarasov Andrey Valer'evich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of economics and finances, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. In modern conditions, the level of coordination and realization of their economic interests is of great importance for the efficiency of regulating production relations in corporate industrial entities. To regulate production relations in industrial enterprises that are part of corporate entities, it is necessary to carry out balancing of intracorporate economic interests. The purpose of the work is to study the theoretical foundations of production relations, analyze the state of regulation of production relations and develop measures for balancing economic interests and regulating production relations in corporate industrial entities.
Materials and methods. The study was carried out on the basis of a study of the publication of domestic scientists, as well as official materials of the Federal State Statistics Service and the Rostec State Corporation. Theoretical and empirical methods, formal logical methods, and economic and statistical research methods were used in the work.
Results. The basics of regulating production relations in corporate industrial formations are considered. A mechanism has been developed for balancing intracorporate economic interests, which involves the redistribution of financial resources between clusters and holding companies.
Conclusions. The introduction of a mechanism for balancing intracorporate economic interests will solve the problems that have arisen in the distribution structure of funds of Rostec State Corporation, and will contribute to the effective regulation of production relations between its affiliates and balancing their economic interests.
economic interests, industrial relations, corporate entities, industrial enterprises, the redistribution of financial resources
1. D'yachenko O. V. Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State University]. 2018, no. 12 (422). Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/proizvodstvennye-otnosheniya-v-usloviyah-perehoda-k-tsifrovoy-ekonomike [In Russian]
2. Okladchik S. A. Sovremennye problemy finansovogo regulirovaniya i ucheta v agropromyshlennom komplekse: materialy II Vseros. (nats.) nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem (g. Kurgan, 12 aprelya 2018 g.) [Modern problems of financial regulation and accounting in the agricultural complex: proceedings of II All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation (Kurgan, April 12, 2018)]. Kurgan, 2018, pp. 59–64. [In Russian]
3. Federal'naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoy statistiki [Federal State Statistic Service]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/bgd/free/B04_03/IssWWW.exe/Stg/d04/28.htm [In Russian]
4. Ivanova V. O. Rossiyskoe predprinimatel'stvo [Russian entrepreneurship]. 2013, vol. 14, no. 15, pp. 77–84. [In Russian]
5. Federal'naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoy statistiki [Federal State Statistic Service]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/accounts/# [In Russian]
6. Rostekh [Rostec]. Available at: https://rostec.ru [In Russian]
7. Zaporozhtseva L. A. Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie yavleniya i protsessy [Social and economic phenomena and processes]. 2014, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 81. [In Russian]